BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
CRICOS Course Code: 106311D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have general management accountabilities.
The qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team or work area (including by managing staff performance and making staffing decisions).
The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link:
The method adopted to deliver training and assessment is Classroom (Face to face +Blended).
Blended Learning includes Individual learning and reflection /Formative assessments
The course is delivered at:
· Level 7, 190 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Stanford College Australia has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
· Be at least 18 years of age.
· Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
· Have successfully completed the BSB50215 Diploma of Business.
· Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
· Educated for 5 years in an English speaking country; or
· Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO; or
· Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. You are required to provide your results so that we can confirm they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise. https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB60120
Graduates at this level will apply knowledge and skills to demonstrate autonomy, judgement and defined responsibility:
- in contexts that are subject to change
- within broad parameters to provide specialist advice and functions
Graduates of an Advanced Diploma will demonstrate the application of knowledge and skills:
- with depth in areas of specialisation, in contexts subject to change
- with initiative and judgment in planning, design, technical or management functions with some direction
- to adapt a range of fundamental principles and complex techniques to known and unknown situations
- across a broad range of technical or management functions with accountability for personal outputs and personal and team outcomes within broad parameters
Students who complete this course may wish to further their study into higher education qualifications in business/management.
Students may apply for recognition of existing qualifications or skills, knowledge and experience (credit transfer or recognition of prior learning) as per the information included in our International Student Handbook, which is available at www.stanford.edu.au
For international students, the granting of course credit may affect course fees as well as the duration of the course.
The result of an application for credit and any changes to fees or course duration will be advised to students in writing.
If course credit is granted following issuance of the Confirmation of Enrolment, students will receive a new Confirmation of Enrolment showing a reduced duration.
For any questions about course credit, contact us at the details shown below.
The BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business requires the successful completion of ten (10) units, which include 5 core units, and 5 elective units. Electives for this qualification have been chosen by Stanford College Australia to ensure that students achieve a broad range of skills and knowledge in business management.
Units included in this qualification are:
Please contact Stanford College Australia at +61(03) 9670 8893 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and ongoing specials (if applicable) on pricing.
Please refer to Fee and Refund Policy for further details on fees and refunds arrangements.
78 Weeks delivery Including 18 weeks holiday breaks
60 weeks – Classroom session – 20 hours a week
- 1200hours – Classroom sessions Delivered on full time basis
- 500 hours- Directed Reading, Research &Assessment (Blended Learning)
- 100 Hours Training support Hours